New innovative Viomal Shading Systems at Made Expo in Milan, Italy
Viomal stated its dynamic return at the international exhibitions, participating for the first time with great success at MADE EXPO ITALY. The exhibition took place at the state-of-the-art exhibition center Fiera Milano, from 22 to 25 November.
Made Expo is the most important Italian exhibition in the construction industry, specializing in Shading Systems, attracting the interest of thousands of visitors worldwide. All security measures against the pandemic were strictly followed.
Viomal minimal booth in white colors was functional and welcoming, highlighting both its renewed corporate identity and the innovative, certified systems for residential and commercial applications.
Viomal, the dynamic Greek production company, subsidiary of ElvalHalcor, remains committed to its exporting efforts for more than 35 years. At Made Expo, Viomal had the opportunity to present to its visitors advanced insect screens, rolling shutters, pergolas and vertical shading systems, receiving positive feedback and great interest for future cooperation.
The following systems were presented:
- VL Phoenix Insect Screen - Horizontal movement, Reversible, Double-leaf and Single-leaf Typology, ideal for large openings, with pleated net material produced by VIOMAL.
- VL Plisse Single leaf with upper and lower plastic chain
- VL Apollo 42mm and VL Apollo 42mm Plus Vertical movement insect screens with perforated grey net.
- Aluminum rolling shutters for top-mounted and external installation, with polyurethane or with perforated rolling shutter slats
- VL Pergola DIY free-standing bioclimatic pergola 3 x 3m, with vertical shading system with zip.
- VL Shading systems for internal vertical shading with automation.
Viomal participation at Made Expo is strategic for its expansion at the Italian and European market, with great development prospect. The company always remains faithful to the values of providing high quality products and services, both in the Greek market and in foreign markets where it has established its position.